Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mp3 Players

I use a small MUVO player, I think it was made ny nvida.. 128mb.. just small and compact for running and stuff, doesn't hold much but you just plug it into a USB port and drag and drop files over.
 
dunk said:
i hear ya on that. i wanted something just for the gym.

this one here is small compact and still 20 gig. seems like a good deal.

i understand completely the convenience of drag and drop viz usb. the one i have now has that but its just too bulky for the gym

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...o&CategoryName=pa_DigitalMusicPlayers_Network
so the ipod is too bulky for you? what about an ipod mini or a shuffle?

I am in the market for a new mp3 player myself so this info would be very helpful to me.
 
Lestat said:
so the ipod is too bulky for you? what about an ipod mini or a shuffle?

I am in the market for a new mp3 player myself so this info would be very helpful to me.

no no i dont have an ipod currently. i hav something else.

i have a few friends who recommended the 2 above over the ipod.

so i just wanted to see what anyone here might think.

the Sony HD5 is sweet. will be out soon. its 20 gig and smaller than the ipod.
 
do you pay for mp3s? how do most people get them these days?
 
Lestat said:
do you pay for mp3s? how do most people get them these days?

i download all my shit off of soul seek.

i big into House music. theres alot of underground shit on there.
 
I think the large capacity MP3 players are fine and all, but when you're at the gym do you really want to shuffle through 20,000 songs? I load a playlist on my iRiver and just let it play through. I know you can make a playlist on the larger ones, but I like how the iRiver is small.
 
i bought the dell peice of crap 20gig....cant figure out how to use it...doesnt seem i can make a play list...i ahve to scroll thru lke 2000 songs todo anything...i want somethng that i can set up everything on the pc then listen
 
Soulseek is good, eMule is good, bittorrent still works, and if you wanna learn something a bit more complex, usenet is great.
 
Ish said:
Maybe an iPod shuffle 1gig? Unless you just really don't want an iPod.

you know actually. i have an iPod coming in 8-10 weeks.

Chase bank is offereing a promotion right now fo a free iPod shuffle

All i had to do is open a new checking account

set up direct deposit and pay 2 bills online.

they said 8-10 weeks for it to come.
 
Hmm, I don't have a Chase bank around here, or I'd sign up.


dunk said:
you know actually. i have an iPod coming in 8-10 weeks.

Chase bank is offereing a promotion right now fo a free iPod shuffle

All i had to do is open a new checking account

set up direct deposit and pay 2 bills online.

they said 8-10 weeks for it to come.
 
no chase bank here either, although my main CC is through them
 
SC4EVA said:
I use Limewire - Though soul seek was over - whats better now?

nah its still goin strong. u have to download the latest versions when they say it. thats how they remain active. they keep moving servers.
 
Top Bottom