Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

movie star workouts

THE SMACK

i was just wondering... how do some movie stars get real built for some movies and in other movies they are small as shit? i wonder what kinda workouts they do for that... all i know is edward norton looked pretty good in american history x and was small as shit in fight club.. he wants big or anything but still good ass shape.. id like to find out what the hell they do... or what they are takin haha if anyone has any idea or info where i can find out let me know.. or if u just want to comment,hell, go for it :D

They train their asses off.

Denzel Washington for example trained hard for a year and lost 50lbs for his role as Hurricane.

You have to look at things this way. They'll have top of the line training, top of the line equipment, top of the line nutrritionists and all the time in the world- they don't have shit to do for a long time before filming starts and they just train and eat right.

PsychoSkitz said:
They train their asses off.

Denzel Washington for example trained hard for a year and lost 50lbs for his role as Hurricane.

You have to look at things this way. They'll have top of the line training, top of the line equipment, top of the line nutrritionists and all the time in the world- they don't have shit to do for a long time before filming starts and they just train and eat right.

Besides having the time and the motivation......they can also afford the good drugs. ;)

i work on movies and tv, but all they care about is that i fit into costume after they fit me and have to wear it before a shoot. but im no big name actor, but now im in the union so who knowssssss!

everything psycho said-
I know one now getting into movies- her entire day is training, cardio, preparing food, stretching, tanning, posing...no distractions. it's great motivation to have the big $$ at the finish line.

Some may train their asses off, but Edward Norton had to have taken AS to get like that in American History X..

Top Bottom