Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Movie Review : Red Eye

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Sucked.

Not only did I want to beat the shit out of the fucking feminine metrosexual sissy villian, but everyone in the movie too.

Do not rent.
 
I stole it off the internet instead.

Now, I'll digitally burn it in my digital-flamming-garbage can.

(stolen movies arent recylable)
 
AAP said:
Sucked.

Not only did I want to beat the shit out of the fucking feminine metrosexual sissy villian, but everyone in the movie too.

Do not rent.

No doubt. That guy was the fruitiest dude I have ever seen. I couldn't believe she was even interested in him at first. The ending wasn't too bad for her beating the crap out of him and I liked it when the little girl tripped him too.

You seen Lord of War yet? Good flick. Rent it.
 
Shit. I sometimes go into Blockbuster with the intention of perhaps renting a movie. When I see that Guaranteed or It's Free sign though and the movie in question is all out, I grab myselk a copy, walk to the desk and ask if the movie is in, thus securing myself a free rental. Anyways, I've got Red Eye on my credit. This reminded me of it. I'll still probably rent it if for no other reason than Rachel McAdams is hot.
 
I actually didn't think it was half bad. I expected MUCH worse... with a plot that limiting in terms of location and character variation, I think they managed to keep it fairly interesting. Anyone who goes into a movie like that expecting a masterpiece is going to be disappointed... On the flipside, I may have been too busy staring at Rachel McAdams (i think thats her name) to fully ingest the plot
 
glad I never saw that one in the theater.

what about the one with jodi foster where her kid dissapears... what is that called?
 
That dude played a good Scarecrow in Batman Begins, though. Although it was wierd to see Scarecrow get owned by Katie Holmes.

Cillian Murphy. Would you believe that guy almost became the next Bond?
 
novamanms said:
That dude played a good Scarecrow in Batman Begins, though. Although it was wierd to see Scarecrow get owned by Katie Holmes.

Cillian Murphy. Would you believe that guy almost became the next Bond?

They were going to pick that fruitcake up to be the next Bond oh my gosh that would have ruined the franchise.
 
curling said:
They were going to pick that fruitcake up to be the next Bond oh my gosh that would have ruined the franchise.

Yes, it would have been him that ruined the Franchise not Peirce Brosnan.

lol
 
curling said:
They were going to pick that fruitcake up to be the next Bond oh my gosh that would have ruined the franchise.


I can believe it. Bond already got all the information out of women over the last 40 years, he is going to start working the intel network by fucking men I suppose.
 
They actually considered that recently, I think. The new movie, Casino Royale, is going to be a younger, more serious Bond (so they say).

They're trying to pick up The Bourne Identity crowd.

Brosnan was an excellent spy in The Fourth Protocol. I highly reccomend this movie. The hero is Michael Caine, as well.
 
Top Bottom