Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MOVIE REVIEW : : : Cradle 2 the Grave....

Jae

First off, where the hell of these "upscale" black bars exist? I have never seen one. Or heard of one. They all seem more in line with the representation of Bringing Down The House than with this movie.

Second, Jet Li sure kicked ass handily. I mean, he didn't even work up a sweat. Normally, he has a tough time during the film, gets to the "big boss" at the end, starts out strong, gets his ass handed to him and then gets his second wind before coming back. Not this time. He was, in effect, Ass Kicka Uno.

Third, DMX should NEVER be allowed in movies again. Lousy no talent ink farm. That quad racer chase was completely useless and the entire scene could have been skipped. I was so sick of seeing the chase, then the cut up close shot of DMX doing that pout/sneer on ONLY one side of his face, I could have just puked.

Overall, the other Jet Li movies were much better. Kiss of the Dragon, The One and the one from two years ago where he broke out of prison with Aaliyah in it... were all much better.

Jae said:
First off, where the hell of these "upscale" black bars exist? I have never seen one. Or heard of one. They all seem more in line with the representation of Bringing Down The House than with this movie.

Second, Jet Li sure kicked ass handily. I mean, he didn't even work up a sweat. Normally, he has a tough time during the film, gets to the "big boss" at the end, starts out strong, gets his ass handed to him and then gets his second wind before coming back. Not this time. He was, in effect, Ass Kicka Uno.

Third, DMX should NEVER be allowed in movies again. Lousy no talent ink farm. That quad racer chase was completely useless and the entire scene could have been skipped. I was so sick of seeing the chase, then the cut up close shot of DMX doing that pout/sneer on ONLY one side of his face, I could have just puked.

Overall, the other Jet Li movies were much better. Kiss of the Dragon, The One and the one from two years ago where he broke out of prison with Aaliyah in it... were all much better. [/B

Who cares if black upscale clubs exist? Did it bug you that
much?:rolleyes:

I agree with you on how jet li kicked ass.

Dmx did allright in my opinion, I also thought the quad chase was awesome. You need to remember that it was an action movie.

Overall, it was a good action flick.

I didnt go to see oscar winning performances.

BTW, it seems like every review you write is bad.

What movies do you actually think were "great"?

Great movies? In terms of action movies....

Daredevil was pretty good.

Shangie Knights was pretty good.

LOTR twin towers was very good. ( I shouldn't count this one)

Band of Brothers was excellent. ( I shouldn't count this one either, but just saw it for the first time.)

Gangs of New York was excellent. (The Butcher should be villian of the year.)

Movies I have seen lately that SUCKED ASS:

Old School
Biker Boyz
Final Destination 2 (though the opening wreck was great)

you can tell I get a lot of free sneak peeks.

Thanks for your review man, that was great.

I didn't like the movie. It was essentially just a series of linked action scenes with zero substance, that formula hasn't worked for me since I was sixteen.

JavaGuru said:
I didn't like the movie. It was essentially just a series of linked action scenes with zero substance, that formula hasn't worked for me since I was sixteen.

Yeah... more so for this one. It really "HAD" potential, but they just threw in too many things at once that was useless. They really could have done without the entire kidnapping thing. They could have still had the same story. Use DMX as help in leiu for immunity of his robbery. The little factored in at zero. Other than that insipid whining, which made me want to leave.

Top Bottom