Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**motivation**

BaBa-BooeY

It's not the biggest or the strongest guy in the gym that impresses me, it's the guy that busts his ass everyday. What separates the boys from the men is not who can bench or squat the most, it's the most determined. When you lift you should not be screwing around with your friends but should kind of treat it like a job. You have to work hard to get the results you want. A lot of People think hey work out once in a while they will be the strongest guy in school, if they do a few sit-ups they will have a six pack, they are dumb asses. It takes a lot of hard work to see results, weeks, months and even years. If you have the dedication and determination in your heart and the natural work ethic to bust your ass off every day then that is great you are set. However not everyone is like that, I admit I am not, there are days I just want to say fuck it, I'll go watch some TV or something. That's when you got to tough it up and lift and everyone needs a little motivation to lift

It took me a minute to realize that I didn't write this. Exactly my thoughts- I get so tired of hearing the undisciplined hand me excuses for blowing off the gym, or eating the crap they eat. They don't understand that it would be easier for us as well- it's just not in our best self-interest. I am consistently impressed with the men or women at the gym who may not look exactly like FLEX centerfold material, but are dedicated and busting their humps through a workout thats well put together and well organized.

Especially now since it's summer. I see all these high school kids coming to the gym maybe once or twice a week and try to lift these ridiculous amounts of weight. They will struggle to get one rep and then pat each other on the back and talk for about 10-15 minutes before trying to do the same thing again. I just wanna go up to them and asked them why are they waisting their fucking time.
Another thing is people that have know idea what technique is. Like doing tricep kickbacks by swinging the dumbbell back and forth with their back. Or curls with the pussy v-bar while rocking back and forth so violently that they look like they're gonna snap in half. Stupid people annoy me

Top Bottom