Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivating quotes

imprint516

i know there have been similar threads ...but i want some quotes to pu t up on my wall....the arnold pics arent good enough.....lets get some good ones....

"Obsessed is the word the lazy use for the dedicated"

ill think of some more.

Here are a few:

"There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet."
~ William F. Halsey ~

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
~ Robert Collier ~

"Show me a guy who is afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time."
~ Lou Brock ~

The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
~ Anonymous ~

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
~ Henry Ford ~

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: The would is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
~ Anonymous ~

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and the activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood. But we do know what the Greeks knew: that intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong; that hardy spirits and tough minds usually inhabit sound gods."
~ JFK ~

Here ya Go!

Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tone the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger ~

When I first joined this discussion board one of the guys had this at the bottom of his threads...it always pumps me up.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

not bb related, but anyways.......

"Wars are not won by men dying for their country, they are won by making the other poor bastard die for his"

i believe it was general patton

i know its not bb related well it is in a way./...but im not really familiar with the other people....id ont post many non related things on this board so i figured it was ok....thanx for all the good quotes so far...def printin them all out so far...

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done
them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the
arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives
valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again because there
is no effort without error and short-comings, who knows the great
devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best
knows in the end the high achievement of triumph and who at worst,
if he fails while daring greatly, knows his place shall never be with
those timid and cold souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt - 26th U.S. President

Top Bottom