Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

morning cardio

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
GOt up this morning and ran a few miles and did some wind sprints and loved it. Morning cardio is solid

Im with you ...............I have so much more energy ........
and Im ready to Rock and Roll:D

I did wind sprints many years ago while attending University. We did sprint intervals and I almost lost my cookies on several occasions.

thumbs up w/ morning cardio. I'm ready to start work the second I get there. Don't need an hour of coffee and shooting the shit like everybody else.

i'm not a morning person at all but i drag my ass out of bed and do cardio in the morning 3 - 4 times a week (while cutting). it feels great to start the day out with cardio.

I would say there is a definte amount of more fat loss for me in the mornings as opposed to the evenings or afternoons. I also lose a few more ounces because I have to take a major crap after running. That is the only thing that sucks about morning cardio for me. I am used to shitting in the morning so the sooner I get up the more accustomed I get and the sooner I have to shit.

Top Bottom