Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More creatine questions from a newbie

CAROLINACHICK

I've been told so many different things about mixing creatine with glutamine that I'm confused. PLEASE HELP!

I'm a 5'6, 120lbs. female. My goal is to build size and strength but at the same time cut-up my midsection. I am now taking
1 Xenadrine and 4g glutamine after breakfast. 20-30 min before work out I'll take 5g creatine. Then after lunch I'll take another 4g glutamine.
1. Should I alter the way I'm taking these?
2. Do you recommend a certain brand of creatine for women or are they all the same?
3. How long should it take to notice gaines?
4. Some people have told me that women didn't need creatine??? Do you know of any reason why I shouldn't be taking it?
I'm sorry for so many questions but ya know I just wanna be BUFF like the rest of you!!!
Thanks so much CC.

You can take creatine if you want to gain strength, but if you want to cut up.....it might not be the best thing. One or the other.
Forget about the water weight. Yes it will do that ,but it is where the water goes that counts....inside the muscles .Thats why creatine works. also.....just a personal pref. I take my creatine after I work out or really early before my work out. Like at least 2 hours before. I just get sick working out with all that creatine in my belly if I take it to soon. But do take the L-gluatmine and creatine together. you can also take like 2 grams of L-glutamine before you go to bed for an increase of growth hormone production.

KJ

PS. From a carolina Guy lol

creatin u use to put on some size and bascially just hold water weight Which in my opinion dont really recomend for grls but also if u r tryin to put on som size the xenadrine is doin the exact opposite of that so they r almost cancelin each other out and glutamine is good to take after workin out especially if u r workin out like 5 days a week in a row so my muscles can heal because u arent givin them much time

Thanks for the help guys!

I recently had surgury so I've lost what little strength and energy I had. Now I'm ready to train harder than ever so I think I'll give the creatine a couple more weeks and see how it goes. After that
I guess I'll try cutting. (one day at a time) It just seems so easy for you guys.
By the way I only use the Xen for the energy boost. I welcome any other suggestions.

LOL, CC.

Top Bottom