Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monster on cycle

semper03

I know it's bad for you and all that crap but I am addicted to caffein! I drink about 10-15 a week. I need that heart pounding rush but damn I hate being dehydrated!

No matter how much water I push I can't re-hydrate. With all that being said does anyone know any supps that can replace the monster and still give me that rush?

Hunter Of Gunmen

Stimulant X works well for me in that aspect. That or break a Dexaprine pill in half to bypass the time release coating.

Could also stack with some Revamp to increase your sensitivity to stims again, therefore getting more buzz from less stims, win/win situation there.

I know it's bad for you and all that crap but I am addicted to caffein! I drink about 10-15 a week. I need that heart pounding rush but damn I hate being dehydrated!

No matter how much water I push I can't re-hydrate. With all that being said does anyone know any supps that can replace the monster and still give me that rush?

Hunter Of Gunmen

atomic tabs, N2AMP, N2KTS just to name a few

Hunter Of Gunmen
Try atomic tabs from NTBM use nightmare15 for a 15% discount

I like Forged burner. Atomic Tabs are pretty good. I bought some Poison from ALRI, but i've only taken a couple of them because they are INSANELY strong. Grind your teeth, eyes twitching, sweating in your boxers strong.

My personal favorite right now is Clearshot Concentrate by EPharm. The stuff is incredible. The energy is VERY smooth, but the word to really describe how you feel on clearshot is: Motivated.

Great stuff.

I haven't found anything as good as stacking N2amp and NTKTS... its the most unbelievable energy and its so clean... I love it...

I've heard a lot of good things about ntkts and n2amp so I think I'll try it. I had a medical transport today and drank a green monster, two iced coffees from McDonald's then a monster mocha. I was so lit by the time I got to the facility when I hit the gym I worked like no other, my muscles were hurting, I didn't know whether to cry or scream! In a good way. I had this primal urge to scream lol it was insane. I wanted to kill something!

Top Bottom