Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mods & vets please help me with cycle and diet

Hoover

I am about to start a cycle but need help putting everything together. Here is the gear that I have. 2 bottles of ttokkyo eq, 60 ip 50mg winny tabs, and 120 ip 10mg anavar tabs. I want to do 400mgs of eq for 10 weeks and mix in the winny and anavar tabs. I was thinking about doing 50mgs of winny ed for weeks 1-5 and then 30mgs ed of anavar for weeks 6-10. Currently, I am 5'10 160 pounds and about 7% body fat. I am pretty cut up. I have been eating a low carb diet. My abs finally came in, but I want them to even improve. I had to drop from 175 to 160 to get my abs to look good. I lost some muscle which sucks. Thus, the goal of this cycle is to ad on some muscle but stay ripped and keep the abs. Maybe even improving my abs. I have been eating 30-50 grams of carbs per day and it is getting really hard doing this. My protein intake has been 300 grams per day. During this cycle how many carbs, protein, and calories must I consume per day to stay ripped but add some size. What is the best way to use the gear I have to get the best results. How much cardio should I do during this cycle. I would really appreciate some help guys. You all know your stuff, I am new to this. Thanks for your time

Mike:D

The cycles seems to be good therefor I'm not going to comment about it
but the only thing here you're doing wrong, don't go completely off carbs, this is not healthy, Carbohydrates is very important, I didn't say go with 700grams of carbs a day but 30-50grams of carbs a day is way too crazy, do at least 150grams of carbs a day, complex carbs are the best

as long as you do lot of Cardio then you shouldn't worry about the carbs

N.B: Low carbs = Low Insulin = Low nutrients to be pushed to the muscles
also when your body lacks carbohydrates, it will convert Protein into energy rather than using it for building muscles, and your body as whole including your brain needs Carbohydrates for working, it's impossible to go totally off carbs

Also Protein will be almostly unable to work well and enters muscle cells without Carbohydrates

Last edited:
I tend to agree with Wean, seems pretty mapped out to me, and your goals are very attainable on this cycle...Luck to ya...:)

Ranger

Sounds like a solid cycle to me, Very good info as usual Weam. Also I would try to limit the carbs after 5:00-6:00pm unless you workout at night.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Sounds like a solid cycle to me, Very good info as usual Weam. Also I would try to limit the carbs after 5:00-6:00pm unless you workout at night.

M18

Thank you M-18

Top Bottom