Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing Creatine with Protien shake

morganater

Is it really as bad as people have said it is to mix the Creatine Monohydrate powder directly into the PWO protien shake? I can't get the creatine at all until about 45minutes after my workout becuase all I can bring to the gym is my protien shake. Can i mix them together?

yes you can but it isnt ideal as the creatine mono. isnt made to be mixed and saturated in liquid for a very long time, so unless you plan on basically slamming your PWO shake then it isnt advised... Also it isnt ideal to slam 2 scoops of protein powder because most of it will go to waste you are supposed to slam 1 of the scoops and sip on the other half for up to 45 mins... couldnt you just bring your tub of creatine with you and spoon feed yourself however much you are taking that day? If you can carry a PWO shake why not the creatine also? also do no add water to your PWO until right before you are going to drink it, also not ideal

Top Bottom