Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MISFIT!! Back on action!!

Oh come on. Just come out with it. You guys are like asking a kid if they broke a vase. lol.

Hmmm Friskers in heals and business attire, I like. even better in Carharts and hard hat and steel toes. Now that is a woman. You guys have no idea how hard it is for a woman in the patch...

Hmmm Friskers in heals and business attire, I like. even better in Carharts and hard hat and steel toes. Now that is a woman. You guys have no idea how hard it is for a woman in the patch...

Oh wait, Missift had a nice body and a nice ass. Staying on point here.

mountain muscle said:
carharts? pussies welders wear carharts

pintoca said:
The really really really important question is:

Are Steven & Chris gheigh???

So_Chic_With_Steven_and_Chris_007.jpg

gay as shit. fudge-packed shit, to be exact.

i don't know about missfit's mental problems, but i'll agree that she made better posts than most of the rest (then or now).

at least we have stilleto (she's my best internet friend ever, you know) these days.

Shes likes juicer cawk. Hooked up with Satch. Knows some shit about that. Has since moved on too another juicer site to troll.........personally i dont find the bi polar thing very interesting.

Top Bottom