Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum Order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it like this.

His pricing is a bit high and he does have the $600 minimum.

But he makes up for it in delivery time and quality.

When you've been ripped off in the past I'm sure that $600 minimum will not bother you that much. Piece of mind is a magical thing.

I've never been scammed, but I've felt like it was coming a few times when packs were late. I have full trust in him though.

You won't lose a nights sleep.

Just don't let him meet any underage boys. Pretty sure he is a Chilly-Mo

I know guys that don't have a minimun and their customer service, response time, and quality is top-notch. So you can't automatically equate good quality with that sort of minimum. I, personally, would be wary of that type of minimum

Yeah for me $600 worth of gear and PCT would be insane. I for one dont plan on going pro any time in the future and I dont see the need in the massive doses i see newbies doing these days either. I could do 2-3 cycles for $600 from 3-4 very well known and some private UG makers. But if you want to spend the cash it is up to you.

If you buy two bottles of tren e and 100 tabs of Winny 50mg, you're already at $540. Throw in some HCG for PCT and you're at $610. It's not an unreasonable minimum at all.

well, the $600 minimum is almost a moot point if you're planning the entire cycle, including PCT... most will pay around that much if not more, depending on their "tastes".... my problem is this... and I know I'm not the only shmuck that has come across this problem.... say you've placed and received your order....entire cycle and PCT...you're good to go and suddenly, DAMN, you've forgotten something.... or you suddenly decide to make a change in the cycle or an addition.... so what do you do now? spend another $600 even though all you really needed was maybe another $100 worth of stuff? for high-rollers, that might not be a problem.... but it can be an inconvenient situation sometimes....

the few sources I deal with have half that minimum requirement and I think it's very reasonable.... and their service has been top-notch! so I don't think a higher minimum translates to better products or better service necessaryQ

njmuscleguy said:
well, the $600 minimum is almost a moot point if you're planning the entire cycle, including PCT... most will pay around that much if not more, depending on their "tastes".... my problem is this... and I know I'm not the only shmuck that has come across this problem.... say you've placed and received your order....entire cycle and PCT...you're good to go and suddenly, DAMN, you've forgotten something.... or you suddenly decide to make a change in the cycle or an addition.... so what do you do now? spend another $600 even though all you really needed was maybe another $100 worth of stuff? for high-rollers, that might not be a problem.... but it can be an inconvenient situation sometimes....

the few sources I deal with have half that minimum requirement and I think it's very reasonable.... and their service has been top-notch! so I don't think a higher minimum translates to better products or better service necessaryQ
Good point. That certainly does happen.

njmuscleguy said:

I've experienced this with a source who has a $600 minimum. If you are a good customer and communicate with them, I'm POSITIVE they will help you out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom