Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mini cycles

TheOak84

for 3 weeks ive been training biceps and traps 3 times a week m-w-f and ive got some nice gains in size, not so much for strength. i would do on monday, bb curls and incline curl, on wed i would do only one bicep exercise because i already trained back, so i did db curls, then on fri i would do bb curls and hammer and reverse curls. the first exercise i wouls do 3x6-10 then after that would be 1-2 x12. as for traps i would use a combo of high reps, super sets with rear delt raise or drop sets. but now the glory is over and i cant handle that much training so im moving back to 2 days a week, then day a week, then start up that lil cycle all over again when i feel the need.

i wanna try this for chest, legs and back, but im not sure how to fit that in. itd only be for 3 weeks, or as long as i can handle all the training..

i got about 6 compliments from friends family and gymers, thats y im brining it up.

does anyone do this? id basically call it instinctive training, knowing what you need to do and what you dont need to do..

comments?

I just got out of doing something like that, did chest\back and shoulders\arms 2x a week...noticed some nice gains in size mostly in the chest\back

I think this could be useful for bringing up lagging bodyparts.i just did it as an experiment..also combining it with super sets drop sets etc sounds like a good idea...

Did it for about 3 weeks then felt burnt out

Top Bottom