Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milos sarcev preworkout

emerson d silve

Hey bros, I was reading about this preworkout on another blog and it looks like one of the best or maybe the best preworkout in the market, for example, it increases levels of all anabolic hormones and also accelerates, metabolism enhancing fat loss and many other functions, have you bros used it ?

preworkouts are just stimulants and sugar. there is nothing special about them

i am against using them for the simple fact that they are addictive. if you want to depend on a supplement for the rest of your life just to get in a workout then go for it.

the best lifters though know how to eat a preworkout meal that gives them energy and vitality

You are just quoting what they say it will do. In reality it is just filled with stimulants which is why they say it boosts metabolism. In the end you will be much better served by eating a proper meal. Food is what fuels your body for a workout, not sugar and caffeine.

Pre-workouts are a fairly new supplement to the supplement market and were not around during Milos Sarcev's time. Whoever is trying to sell you this pre-workout supplement saying it was used/endorsed by Milos is pulling your leg.

Besides, pre-workout supplements are basically just a fancy energy drink. They arent much more then a flavoured caffeine drink. Just drink a cup of black coffee or take a caffeine pill. It'll be the same thing for a tenth of the price.

If you want something to enhance muscle gains and fat loss, look into SARMS -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

The best preworkout is a good meal 1-2 hours prior to workout and a very good stim. But people overabuse stims so you need to think twice whether you would be able to use it moderately.

Imo I do not use pre works for the energy I drink black cold brew but... Catalyst is deff a fantastic pwo for me it literally makes recovery time between sets shorter and the focus I get is worth it alone. But if you are looking for just energy, black cold brew

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom