Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk Thistle? Or Alpha Lipoic Acid?- Which Is Better For Liver Protection???

Texas Ranger

In your opinion, which is better for liver protection? If I had to choose, it would be Milk Thistle because it's a proven commodity. What do you think?

Tren Users- What Are The Side-Effects???

I know about the possible loss in libido, but besides that, what other side effects to look for? Also, is it REALLY true about the incresed aggression?

i've always heard milk thistle for the kidney's, not the liver may be wrong though.

Whiskey

They are both good for your liver, and after reading a rather extensive thread recently on this subject...I've stocked up on ALA and am taking it along with silymarin (which is contained in Milk Thistle). I haven't bolted out and gotten Tyler's yet..but I might.

Dexter

If you use Tyler and ALA you don't need anything else. Milk Thistle is way over rated. The study that people base it's liver protecting qualities on is very weak and was done with mushrooms not AS. ALA is very powerful and Tyler fills in all the gaps.

Tyler Liver Detox

Ulter

Hi Ulter. Good info on Tyler's; I really hadn't done much research on it. What's your call on it, and what would you recommend as a normal daily dosage for somebody who got his liver fucked up but is now back to normal...a good therapeutic dosage, keeping in mind that I'll never touch D-bol again or anything like Anadrol?

Thanks,

Dexter

In the past I used only milk thistle during a cycle and a blood test showed elevated liver enzymes. It didn't help. After I started to supplement with ALA 1800mg/ED and Tyler's 2 caps in a.m. and 2 in p.m. the values dropped within normal range in about 3 weeks.

I started accutane and began another cycle WITH dbol and blood tests showed everything staying in the normal range.

Top Bottom