Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk shakes question

romario7

How many milk shakes is ok to have a day? I'm taking only one after work out and I'm thinking to take a second one with dinner, I have a fast metabolism and I've had a hard time trying to gain weight.

milk shakes even for someone underweight are not a good idea. you are just going to get fat like that

eat more quality food man. not junk food

in actuality that milk shake is actually hurting you more than helping because you drink it and kill your appetite for hours.

Milk shakes are supposed to only fill in the gaps in your diet in order to reach your daily goals, but they are not a replacement to food, and they are not better than food for mass gains. Have you tried...I don't know....eating more?

You should make your own mass gainer shake. Start off with a base of a pure whey isolate protein powder. Then you can add things in like natural almond butter, spinach, kale, berries (fresh or frozen), banana, chia seeds, oatmeal........tons of options.

I really like @Masonicbodybuilder's idea

Even if you have a fast metabolism, you still want to base your diet around whole unprocessed foods. Remember that a healthy body is one that is going to grow best. Your body isn't going to make muscle growth it's priority if it's trying to detox your body of artificial ingredients, preservatives etc.

Top Bottom