Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid life job change??

im in the same boat man. My job is so shitty now. I have accomplished everything i could. I would want to work in the fitness industry to. It would be nice because i enjoy helping people reach their goals. i would do it to if i was still single, but with a family i just about have to put my goals on hold sometime.

use code "pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

exactly

Open a bathtub gear remail biz and give up on all other gainful employment

Have faith in teh jooses

^^^^^^^while that is an excellent idea and i USED to have all the tools for the job...to high of a risk with the family and all. I don't wanna room with Tyrone for 10-20.............

If you hate your current job. Figure out if it is possible to improve it. If not, look for other jobs. You have time and income, so you can be picky and wait for something great to come a long.

The second decision is more difficult. Do you risk it to try and make on your own fitness - supplement business? It's probably best to keep the steady income going until you can be more sure of a positive outcome in your own business.

If you hate your current job. Figure out if it is possible to improve it. If not, look for other jobs. You have time and income, so you can be picky and wait for something great to come a long.

The second decision is more difficult. Do you risk it to try and make on your own fitness - supplement business? It's probably best to keep the steady income going until you can be more sure of a positive outcome in your own business.

Smart man, and that is what or business plan has been. My wife works it from 9-4 and i work it after my day job from 4-6 or 7. We have been building a large product base and reinvesting all money back into the gym. Its grown very fast and continues daily. But like you said having that steady income is key...at least for now as its a young business.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom