Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

microwaving chicken

eat big

ok ive got a dilemma. im in college and surprise surprise the food sucks. i went to the grocery to get pre cooked chicken breasts by tyson. they were so damn salty it was unbearable9i cant stand salt). and they are pre chopped and only thing i have to cook with is a microwave. george foremans arent allowed. so is it possible to microwave a raw chicken breast? im desperate and dont care how long it takes or how it tastes (terxture wise)as long as its edible.

any help is so greatly appreciated.

eat big(trying to)

Yuck. Fuck it use the foreman. Hell run an extension cord outside if you have to. Anything is better than microwaving chicken.

Then there is always the cans and cans of Tuna fish that is always an option. Perhaps the canned chicken would be a go too. I think its a bit over priced though.

Yuck... Microwaved chicken...

Gig.

eat big said:
ok ive got a dilemma. im in college and surprise surprise the food sucks. i went to the grocery to get pre cooked chicken breasts by tyson. they were so damn salty it was unbearable9i cant stand salt). and they are pre chopped and only thing i have to cook with is a microwave. george foremans arent allowed. so is it possible to microwave a raw chicken breast? im desperate and dont care how long it takes or how it tastes (terxture wise)as long as its edible.

any help is so greatly appreciated.

eat big(trying to)
Piece of advice...get a girlfriend who lives somewhere that allows grills or has an oven. After banging that head against the headboard, you can say,"where's my chicken, b**ch?"

Don't get fooled about the salt. There isn't enough in the solution for you to taste. It's a mind thing. Read on the bag...it says up to 15% of a solution. Well, the sodium phosphate absorbs water...and then when you cook it the water goes out hence taking the sodium phosphate with it. The reason companies do this is b/c the product is sold by the pound and not the piece BEFORE cooking.

Eat tuna or go to Wendy's.

wendys? wow. well the precooked chicken breasts i get have 900mg of sodium so id say thats alot. plus it tastes like ass from the salt dehydrating the meat. i looked at a normal chicken breast and it had about 190mg of sodium. thats almost 400 percent more.oh well im getting a foreman, hows the cleanup on them?

eat big

Top Bottom