Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MG vs MG, strongest steroid out there for mass/size

MikeyG said:

As for Tren, yes you can get good quality gains from it, but nothing like good ol dbol however- 50mg of Tren is nothing compared to 50mg of dbol.

I kindly disagree. You will get much more QUALITY gains from 50mg a day of tren than 50mg/day dbol.

As for halo, for whoever says you will get zero gains from it, obviously has never tried it. Compare 50mg of halo/day to 50mg dbol/day and tell me which one is stronger and which you get more quality gains from. The fact is that nobody goes that high with halo because it is so strong mg per mg, not that it is too hard on the body because all 17aa's are basically just as hard on you, one isn't dramatically worse than the others. It is a myth that halo just makes you strong without increasing muscle size.

Sure if you just want to bloat up real quick with some dbol or anadrol then of course you will gain more weight. But those aren't the greatest drugs to retain the look. I would say if you wanted to pack on some quality muscle that will stick with you for some time, a nice tren/test cycle will give you what you want.

Corleone - ok, u obviously did not read the question bro. he asks what steroid will put on the most MASS/SIZE. neither halo or fina can compare to something like dbol or suspension mg vs. mg. there really isnt an argument there. sure fina puts on some solid quility mass gains and i like it more than dbol but it's more of a drug that will add hardness and change the overall structure of the body. dbol on the other hand is know for quick weight gains and size. as for halo i dont know anyone who has made alot of size and mass from it. if any, it is usually only used for pre contest and powerlifters use it for it's effect on agression in someone and strength gains w/out adding alot of weight if any so they can stay in the same class.

Milligram for milligram? While Dbol is a great AAS, I don't place it first in the milligram/mg category.

I would say in order: Test Suspension, Anadrol, then Dbol.

Syphonfilter said:
Milligram for milligram? While Dbol is a great AAS, I don't place it first in the milligram/mg category.

I would say in order: Test Suspension, Anadrol, then Dbol.

Anadrol is not stronger than dbol mg/mg...People take 2 or 3 anadrol/day...that is 100-150mgs!! IMAGINE TAKING 100mgs OF DBOL!!

DaddyX said:

neither halo or fina can compare to something like dbol or suspension mg vs. mg. there really isnt an argument there.

mg vs mg 1gram a week of test suspension will lose to a gram/week of tren. Plain and simple. Tren is 3 times more anabolic than test and twice as androgenic. Do not try and tell me you'll gain more from the test, that is just not true. As for the dbol if you equate water weight with mass than yea you'll gain a lot of water but you won't gain quality muscle that you will keep.

I'll just agree to disagree.

Top Bottom