Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico laws

Bringing a scheduled or controlled substance into the U.S. without declaring it (if caught) is just like smuggling any other drug. Expect your punishment to be along those lines. I live 5 miles from the border and they bust a few people a day coming back with gear. Im not really sure what happens to them after they hand cuff them.

Now if you declared a small amount (not more than 90day supply) as medicine and the agent didn't agree with it then the worst that Ive seen happened is the confiscate it all. If I were you and you have stuff at home, I would just blast while there rather than committing a felony. Also let it be known that counterfeiting vet gear is rampant in Mexico. Not to mention the Federalies love nothing more than to shake down white people doing wrong. Ive even seen some of the "vet stores" call the mexican cops and the get a cut of shaking you down as well as there product back that they just sold you. At times its a war zone, more people have been killed in the drug war in Mexico than all U.S military in Afghanistan and Iraq combined, so far this year. I personally don't think its worth it anymore, in Mexico.

Top Bottom