Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico laws

Peggy

I'm goin to Mexico for a week I live in England, does anyone know the law on taking steroids into Mexico. Can I can't I ?

No need to bring your own. From all my time there, I can tell you that people who did not know better went to the pharmacias. The Pharmacias see you coming. Outrageous prices mostly, and mostly preloaded redi-ject was not my cup of tea.
Now the vets, ... on the other hand were usually well stocked and a whole cycle at the vet would cost the same as 1 preload at the pharmacy.
And from what I experienced the common animal that most vets catered to was the "beast" or "gym rat" via Human grade.

Sweet memories

I've got to add that my experience down south is that for aas, the Pharmacias are pretty good as far as price and quality......As for GH however, its hit and miss, with some VERY good counterfeiting going on...
just my 2 cents...........

I've been thinking about driving over. Anyone know of a reputable doctor/farmacia with real hgh? What are stipulations about bringing it back across? Thanks!

Why does Mexico's laws state entering their country illegally makes you suject to two years in a
buy anabolic[/url]filty Mexican prison and upon a second entry you get 10 years ! Our great grand parents waited in line , have to learn about our country , speak the language , be tested for contagious diseases , have prospects of employment , not have a criminal record , etc. But why go through all that crap when you can cry it isn't fair , you jumped over the fence and got wet , what else do you have to do ! So what AZ , CA , NY , and other states are going bankrupt . You should get all the free-bee an illegal is entitled to . Well , I say DEPORTED NOT REWARDED.

So if I go to Laredo or Brownsville and know where to go when I cross the border..what shit do I encounter comming back accross with my gear purchaces?:confused:

Top Bottom