Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltest or Dianabol ???

What would you choose ? Methyltestosteron or Dianabol

• Dianabol

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Methyltestosterone

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toenail Juice Z

My idiot supplier fell short of D-Bol tabs and gave me some Methyltestosterone tabs instead. He says it's basically the same thing. I don't agree, the side effects of methyltest seem to be worse and the gains less from what I have read.

I am thinking as to whether I should return them!.

Has anyone had any experience with Methyltestosterone?, and how does it compare with D-Bol?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

ca-flag1.gif

The land where posession is strictly illegal!
(Shit, even Nortesten was banned)

gr-flag1.gif

The land where posession is legal!

Well at least he didn't charge you for the hand job...He's pulling your dick. :( They aren't basically the same thing.

You could,if you want, take both. Take some dball in the morning, methyltest b4 training, then more dball after training. Might look like 10, 20, 10. Thats 40 milligrams ed, not too much, and dont take the methyl 0n days off.

D-bol is a deriative of methyltest. But you won't get near the gains from the methyltest. It's just like 19-nortestosterone (Deca) is derived from testosterone, but much weaker.

Bro, for me the methyl/dbol is not the issue. It's the fact that he knowingly sent you shit you didn't order. I'd find another source, if I were you.

NYStrip said:
Bro, for me the methyl/dbol is not the issue. It's the fact that he knowingly sent you shit you didn't order. I'd find another source, if I were you.

NY is completely right if you didn`t order it what is your source doing sending it to you.thats bang out of order

I agree with NYStrip. Your source is an asshole, he knowingly sent you the stuff you didn`t order.
Methyltest is nothing like a dbol.

Top Bottom