Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methyltest before workout

Dianabolic

Does anybody here on the board use methyltest before workouts
to put on some strenght, agression or motivation?
If yes what do you bros experienced?
what´s the dosage?
What could be the side effects using this steroid in this particular way?And does it need any kind of protection? beside the liver´s protection?

Dianabolic said:
Does anybody here on the board use methyltest before workouts
to put on some strenght, agression or motivation?
If yes what do you bros experienced?
what´s the dosage?
What could be the side effects using this steroid in this particular way?And does it need any kind of protection? beside the liver´s protection?

The guy I work out with, use to take it before workouts, he would just be on a rampage in the gym, usually lifting 20% heavier than without it. It just spikes your aggression level for about 3 hours.

I have seen some crazy things, 45 pound plates thrown through drywall, 100 pound dumb bells thrown across the room. For the short time it is active, you are mutant alien with a bad attitude. Its used more for power lifting workouts and such.

Hard to find now in our area.

Re: Re: methyltest before workout

baby_bbol said:

The guy I work out with, use to take it before workouts, he would just be on a rampage in the gym, usually lifting 20% heavier than without it. It just spikes your aggression level for about 3 hours.

I have seen some crazy things, 45 pound plates thrown through drywall, 100 pound dumb bells thrown across the room. For the short time it is active, you are mutant alien with a bad attitude. Its used more for power lifting workouts and such.

Hard to find now in our area.

LOL

BigAndy69 said:
Just pick up any local "dbol" in Montreal and Toronto and you'll get methylTest. lol Anyone heard of Humabol? That's Methyl Test

true or just order some IP "oral masteron"......lol

Top Bottom