I wouldn't eat them if I were yousparetire said:i read that you can actually eat the finaplex pellets 3 of them , 4 times a day..and it would be almost as effective, but I just can't phathom the taste.. ugh..i haven't heard of what your talking about but i sure as well look into it..
So your claiming it wont get killed going threw the liver then? Because if this was the case people would be muching them up...But eating that many would be way to pricey for sure..sparetire said:i read that you can actually eat the finaplex pellets 3 of them , 4 times a day..and it would be almost as effective, but I just can't phathom the taste.. ugh..i haven't heard of what your talking about but i sure as well look into it..
sparetire said:i read that you can actually eat the finaplex pellets 3 of them , 4 times a day..and it would be almost as effective, but I just can't phathom the taste.. ugh..i haven't heard of what your talking about but i sure as well look into it..
habitual said:Came across this today. Have any of you used or have any insight on this? How does it stack up to injectible tren? How hard is it on the system?
Semper Fi,
Habitual
habitual said:Came across this today. Have any of you used or have any insight on this? How does it stack up to injectible tren? How hard is it on the system?
Semper Fi,
Habitual
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














