Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methyl-rage Legality

atari107

Hey guys,
It's been long time since a I don't run prohormones and one of top choices used to be methyl rage, I know many or most of prohormones have been banned and considered illegal, do you guys know by any chances if methyl-Rage still around in the black market at least?

thanks.

Methyl-rage contains the pro-hormone 17a methyl DHT (mestanolone).

Sadly, after the 2014 pro-hormone ban, this product is now illegal. The only way you could get it now would be through a UG lab. Off the top of my head I don't know of any UG labs producing it but you could head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section and see what comes up. You might be able to find a UG lab producing it.

Personally, I would just use real steroids. They will be cheaper and more effective, with much less side effects.

The only prohormones you will really find on the black market are Superdrol, Epistane, and M1T. The thing is that Superdrol and M1T are really oral steroids and not prohormones anyways.

There is no reason to look for these old banned products anymore. You are much better off to stick to either SARMs (if you want a legal option) or just go with real gear (most effective option).

If you go with SARMs stick to sarms1.com products. They are legit and great quality. I use them personally.

If you go with gear then head over to evolutionary.org and check out the approved source section.

pro hormones advantage used to be that they were legal so you could buy online with a credit card. today with the ban we are on an even playing field. and to be honest pro hormones do less benefits with more sides than striaght AAS. so you might as well do the real thing bro

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Top Bottom