Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methyl-1-test

Nice Gains Piz congrats...It sounds like good sh*t...are you planning any Post cycle recovery...did you get shut down bad at all...I take it you've used fina??anyway good post..talk at you later Piz....

mongo..
Thanks bud...
Im doing a 6oxo p/c @ recommended usage. I have used fina..The word "shutdown" doesnt explain the pain i went through with fina. More like, turned off, kicked in the nuts, beaten i the head, and buried. Fina kicked my ass bad. I prolly wont ever use it again. if i do, the word "research" will be taken advantage of even more-so this time.

I got better gains from the m1t, and NO SIDE EFFECTS! it sounds too good to be true, but not one bad thing happened to me. I got a minor minor small amt of acne on chest...i dont think i can even blame it on the m1t, but i did occur when i took it so...if ya wanna say thats what caused it, then that would be the only side effect.

kilo has the best price, yes... BUT.
There are 3 companies i know of, (prolly 100 more i dont know of) that make "1-AD" dont forget....and NO ONE's comes close to ergopharms. Just becuase someone puts 1-ad on the lable doesnt mean its going to give ya the same gains as ergo's 1-ad. I know this from experience. Legalgear.com is where i got mine, and thats where i would recommend. Pricey, but to me...worth it. The $80 i spent on this cycle was more worth $120 for what i got back in strength, weight, and size gains...

Just my 2 cents, spend it or save it...

Piz

It almost does sound to good to be true..I think I'm gonna give it a go and I'll post as well, I'll probably start in the new year at some point, I think I'll plan some milk thistle during and ZMA post cycle,just to be safe...I talked to the folks at Millennium Fitness and the said that they get their batch straight from LeagalGear so go figure...anyway, I'm going to go with them, and I'll see what happens...Peace Bro..

all this sounds really good... a couple questions
what is milk thistle and what does it do for u?
and how long does a bottle last, i looked on legalgear.com and it has 80 caps... how many mgs. for each cap?
and how many mgs did u use for your cycle

Sweed

Sweed,
Milk thistle is a suppliment which helps your liver. m1t is "supposedly" very toxic (which is this is blown outta proportion personally) to your liver, so its recommened to take it while cycling m1t.

The good thing about milk thist is its cheap and you can take good sized amounts of it without doing damage.
I bought my bottle for $4.50 at a discount store and it came with 80 caps, 200mg per cap. The higher the dosage of m1t i took, the higher doses of milk i took. I mean, when i was taking 30mg of m1t, i was taking 800mg of milk thistle. this might sound like alot, but guys over at anabolicminds.com were telling me some were taking up to 2 grams of that shit a day (which personally, i think is too much - but it still doesnt hurt).
Like i said, you CAN take that much a day, and its still cost effective. In the end of it all, i was only taking 800mg e.d. and those guys were taking 2000mg e.d., and my liver was in just as good condition, so i think some wasted some money there...

Top Bottom