Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl 1 Test

Dubs

Wanted to put some info out there to share and get feedback on. I am currently on day 3 of doing 20mg ed of M1T. 10mg @ 6am & 10mg @ 4pm. A little harsh on the stomach for the first hour or so. Alot of gas & a little bloat. Could be raised protein intake as I am lactose sensitive. But, all lifts are noticably stronger after only 3 days. Pumps are great. These are only initial reactions & will post every few days to keep peeps informed. I'll post specific stats too.

2weeks??

'Tea', have you used this compound before? If so, what was your dosing & experience w/ it? Thanks in advance.

Here is some info from another site. No, I have not used it but will plan to on my next 'bulk.' I've read a lot of threads regarding it and I'm looking forward to it :)

Phase 1: 2 weeks on M1T @ 20 MG ED
Phase 2: 1 week off with 6-OXO @ 600 MG daily
Phase 3: 2 weeks on M1T @ 20 MG ED
Phase 4: 1 week off with clomid (100 MG ED) + 6-OXO (600 MG ED)

Vital, you mean 4 on, 4 off, then 4 back on? If so, 4 off would be too short - you'd probably be shut down after 4 weeks and need more time to recover before jumping back on. If you just meant 4 on then PCT, I'm sure that'd be fine, may want to keep dosage reasonable for a longer cycle though.

Yeah, I mean just go on for 4 weeks, then off. Instead of 2/2 I guess I was getting at 4/4 and worded it wrong. Heh.

you could easily do 8-12 weeks on, followed by some 6oxo or clomid for 4 weeks post. I would work quite well if you truly expect results from the 1T. I take my 1T at 600mg spread doses. I don't see how you get results at 10% of that. I can get gains of 10 or more lbs in as little 6-8wks and keep it all.

Top Bottom