Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methoxy

This might help:

Q:
Can you tell me what you think about the supplement 5-methyl-7-methoxy
isoflavone? The companies that sell it say it a "non-hormonal anabolic". It's being
hyped quite a bit, but I have not heard anything good about it from people that
have used it and from what I hear there is no research behind it. My training
partner has taken it and said he felt like it was a waste of money. I'm still debating
whether or not to try it. What's the story?

A:
From reading your question it appears you have enough information to make a pretty sound
decision here. There's no research to support it. No one appears to be getting results from
it. Your own training partner says it's a waste of money. You know, you don't have to touch
a flame to find out whether or not you'll get burned.

I can't say anything positive about any isoflavone supplement from a muscle-building
perspective. They simply do not work in this regard and their negative effect on the
important testosterone conversion enzymes is detrimental. As far as something being a
"non-hormonal anabolic", anything that has even the most remote thing to do with muscle
growth outside of hormones can fall into this classification. Tap water is a "non-hormonal
anabolic". Table salt is a "non-hormonal anabolic". It's a nice play on words used to make
make something "sound" like more than it is. And in a case where there is no research, like
with 5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone, calling it this makes it sound good.

So far there has been no positive feedback on 5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone and with no
supportive scientific research I can't recommend it at this time. So the story is - where
5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone is concerned - there is no story.

I should point out one area of interest, as most isoflavones tend to inhibit
17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (the enzyme responsible for converting precursor
hormones into testosterone), isoflavones with the 7-methoxy or 8-hydroxyl groups on the A
ring do not inhibit this important enzyme. For whatever that's worth. This means nothing
from an anabolic perspective, but it does mean it shouldn't blunt testosterone output, at
least not from inhibiting 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme activity. Other
isoflavones such as soy and chrysin will lower testosterone production.

That methoxygen product might give you results. Like I said before, you will get no results from methoxy. But this product contains Ecdysterone which has been proven to work on humans. So depending how much they put in and what quality it is will depend what results you will get. You are better off getting Zebutol which nearly everyone here swears by. Ecdysterone is the ingrediant in that also. At least you know it works.

My friend wrote in to syntrax yesterday complaining about methoxy and talking about the test involving the 18 people who found it not to work. He also cought the guy out lying about tests done on humans in Chinion. It got deleted the same day. Did anyone else see it before it vanished?

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

alexkaras,

I saw it and commented on it in the Syntrax Message Board thread. There chicken shits over there. If they had the studies to back up their claim, why wouldn't they respond to you knocking their product head on? Now we know their lying.

I just ordered some Methoxygen from VPX sports to try for myself. Lawnsaver and Blackop appear to like it, so I'll try it. I'm not going to cycle AS again till next spring so this will do for now I guess.

delts2

about methoxygen

lawnsaver,blacktop and delts2 ordered methoxygen, dose it make you break out and how sensitive are you to andro? I want to buy it but i can't afford to break out the way i did when i was taking TA

Just a quick note-I am a retailer who chooses not to carry any of the products mentioned in this thread. I refuse to carry products that i know do not work. There are far better products to use that will actually increase muscle. FWIW-Valerie

Mehtoxy is bullshit, i know from perosnal experience and customer feedback save your money and buy something else

Top Bottom