Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methoxy ??????? any info on it

don't waste your money. I wasted 30 bucks on that shit and it was shit. serioulsy don't even bother.

thanks guys it was late and yes i was typing fast

thanks guys it was late and yes i was typing fast i do know how to spell but still my question has not been answered .............. any help would be great

I take it with protien every time, seems to be pulling me through plateua, but i have also gotten more intense through my workout, could be either one........??placebo??

NEWS

It did nothing for me, but the new issue of JAMA has a 4 year study on Methoxy-7. They found that Mehtoxy-7 rapidly decrease white blood cells causing your immune system to become depleated . I'm still reading more on it, but it doesn't look good so far. I'll keep you posted when I'm done reading!:redhot:

Actually methoxy worked pretty good for me,
cleared up acne on my shoulders,
my strenght levels went through tha roof, all while i was on a very low carb diet, it helped me preserve a lot of muscle...tha thing is ,, you have to take at least 1400mgs a day of this stuff,,i had tha money so i said why not.
for example biotest methoxy7 has 400mg per seving,,there are only 24 servings in tha bottle..i would take about 4 servings a day,,,each bottle would last about a week,,i went through 4 bottles a month...
..i can't say i'm not satisfied though.

peace

Top Bottom