Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metablolife?

KSUPimp23

Is that Metabolife shit good? I want to lose weight and stuff but I have had trouble so far with dieting and I need something to help me burn fat and reduce my appetite. Does this stuff work? If not, can you suggest anything that will?
Thanks.

I lost 35 lbs on metabolife. But you have to remember that you need a good diet and cardio if you want to keep it off. You have to be willing to give up some things in order to be healthy. But i think that it is a good aid for the average person. Good luck........

Metabolife is basically ECA with Bee Pollen and Ginseng added. You'll probably as good of results from just a normal ECA stack, and it's a lot less money.. Just do a search on ECA and you'll get a ton of info on dosages and how it works. I didn't like Metabolife because of the Ginseng.. It makes me feel strange.. If you're allergic to Bee stings, you need to be cautious of taking it because of the pollen. Good luck.

Top Bottom