Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Met - Rx APM 60

WayCoolJR21

Does anyone know which site might have this for the lowest price? Including bulk orders even.......

Also, I am just looking for a meal replacement/protien powder that is very high in protien, yet very low in carbs......
As far as I can tell this is the best combo (60g. protien/6-7g. carbs), if there is something out there that is better and has a lower overall price, please let me know........seeing as how this shit isnt gonna cheap compared to some other companies no matter where it comes from....

I forgot to mention................becuase of my schedule, the supplement almost has to be something that comes in a pouch that i can carry in my bag with a shaker............buckets are out of the question.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated... thanks guys.

One of my friends designed that product he knows his SHIT ! He's 6'0 295 @ 8% and benches 650 with no shirt.
MetRx APM 60 is one of the best products on the market today. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

Ripped:

You will love it it is one of the thickest shakes I have had, it's great (but as mentioned - Pricey).

Top Bottom