Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan II dosage?

Just started my cycle. For any of you injecting for the first time...don't go over 1mg the first day or you could get some nausea. Only other side is that your freckles/moles tan better AT FIRST then the rest of your skin. This evens out eventually. Its good shit.

mendo said:
Just started my cycle. For any of you injecting for the first time...don't go over 1mg the first day or you could get some nausea. Only other side is that your freckles/moles tan better AT FIRST then the rest of your skin. This evens out eventually. Its good shit.
what skin type are you I, II, II, or IV ...could you tan before?

Melanotan 2 Simple Dosage Instructions

Each Melanotan 2 Vial will consist of 10MG of lyophilized (Freeze Dried) Melanotan which is a peptide. You can order Melanotan 2 online but many of the sites shut down relatively quickly. My trusted source is Rockstar Chemicals and I borrowed their picture for this article.

To Constitute the powder (mix with sterile water), simply inject 2 ML of Bacteriostatic Water (two full U-100 Insulin syringes) into the vial of Melanotan 2 and roll between your fingers. (You can order Bacteristatic Water on Amazon) Do not shoot the Bacteriostatic Water directly onto the powder, drip it down the side of the vial so it does not foam up and damage the peptide. Once Constituted you will want to keep it in the fridge.

A 1 cc insulin needle (each full syringe is equal to 1ML) is used to inject Melanotan 2 subconsciously (under the skin in the fat but not into the muscle. Most commonly done into the stomach by simply pinching a little fat and injecting there.)
A standard 1cc insulin needle will be marked 0-100 with tenth marking between each number

A standard dosage will involve a 2 week loading phase and then maintenance dosing and will look like this (Refer to Diagram for placement on Syringe):
Day 1: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units
Day 2: 2 & 1/2 tenths on syringe or about 2.5 units
Day 3: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units
Day 4: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units
Day 5: 5 tenths on syringe or about 5 units
Day 6: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units
Day 7: 7 & 1/2 tenths or about 7.5 units
Days 8-14: 1 or ten units
So in conclusion a standard dose of Melanotan 2 will be equal to about 1 tenth of your Insulin syringe or ten IU’s (Units).

You will take a standard dose every few days depending on how dark you want to be.

Melanotan 2 has been around for over ten years and has been tested ongoing throughout that time. There has never been one case reported of anyone suffering any severe illness or death from MT2 and in fact it is undergoing final phases of drug approval process in most of the world. It has already been approved in Italy. The states are often behind when it comes to things like this. Clinical studies being performed in the UK using MT2 to help treat Erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP), which is a condition of hyper photosensitivity (sensitivity to light/sun).

The studies show it’s had a dramatic positive impact on those tested and there are many other tests that suggest it may even have cancer fighting properties due to the fact that it increases your body’s melanin, which is why people report getting tan from its usage. And in my opinion, not having to expose yourself to harmful UV rays from the sun or tanning bed for lengthy periods of time if taking MT2 is MUCH healthier than its mild side effects. In a clinical paper titled “The Proactive Role of Melanin Against UV Damage in Human Skin” they highlight the benefits of Melanin on skin cancer prevention and UV protection.

Every drug has side effects; question is do the pros out way the cons? Another noted side effect is increased libido in men and women and increased frequency and volume for erections in men. So much so in fact that the chemical strain responsible for that (PT-141) has been isolated and currently is being tested as an ED treatment with great success. I can't recommend the stuff enough, however there are a slew of shady vendors online. I order from Rockstar Chemicals because they give you a COA so you know what your getting! If I'm putting it in my body I wanna know WTF it is.

That all depends on your natural skin condition. If you tan alright naturally then you may need much less than other people. I personally get by with tiny doses of 500mcg every few days for a couple weeks and then once every month thereafter. A couple tanning sessions or a few hours outdoors and you'll darken very quickly.

I'm not going to disagree this statement but its not completely true. I always start day one at 1mg, then 750mcg on day two, then 500mcg for the rest of the week. After that a maintenance dose of 250mcg twice weekly or 250mcg right before tanning.

Do not tan during maintenance let it build in your system. I practically look Indian and tan once a month of that, usually a shirtless weekend grass cutting does the trick.

So onto the nausea, this is not so much dose dependent (though higher doses are more prominent) as it is the breakdown of the molecule in the BAC water. The longer it sits in the water the more it breaks down over time, so when you get into a maintenance dose only, and the vial lasts for weeks at a time, by the time you get to the bottom of the vial, I've take 250mcg but thrown up for hours (wife experienced the same issue) because the vial has been sitting for 6 weeks in the fridge.

You can remedy this by getting smaller dosed vials - I now get 5mg vials - and also use less BAC water to reconstitute (instead of 100 iu's for 10mg vials use 50 iu's). It seems to be that the more BAC water you use a d the longer it sits, the worse the nausea is.

I'm not going to disagree this statement but its not completely true. I always start day one at 1mg, then 750mcg on day two, then 500mcg for the rest of the week. After that a maintenance dose of 250mcg twice weekly or 250mcg right before tanning.

Do not tan during maintenance let it build in your system. I practically look Indian and tan once a month of that, usually a shirtless weekend grass cutting does the trick.

So onto the nausea, this is not so much dose dependent (though higher doses are more prominent) as it is the breakdown of the molecule in the BAC water. The longer it sits in the water the more it breaks down over time, so when you get into a maintenance dose only, and the vial lasts for weeks at a time, by the time you get to the bottom of the vial, I've take 250mcg but thrown up for hours (wife experienced the same issue) because the vial has been sitting for 6 weeks in the fridge.

You can remedy this by getting smaller dosed vials - I now get 5mg vials - and also use less BAC water to reconstitute (instead of 100 iu's for 10mg vials use 50 iu's). It seems to be that the more BAC water you use a d the longer it sits, the worse the nausea is.

Could you also fix the problem by using acetic acid or sterile water rather then bacteriostatic water?

Top Bottom