Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan II and PCT ED

tdwyer

just a quick question...

has anyone tried or heard of melanotan II fixing or helping with erectile dysfunction?

i know it causes random erections, but will it help with how hard the erection is?

if it makes a difference this person in currently on week 2 of pct and im assuming the ED is caused from high estrogen.

thank you in advance for any input!

just a quick question...

has anyone tried or heard of melanotan II fixing or helping with erectile dysfunction?

i know it causes random erections, but will it help with how hard the erection is?

if it makes a difference this person in currently on week 2 of pct and im assuming the ED is caused from high estrogen.

thank you in advance for any input!

Melanotan2 gives me a much harder erections, and when I stack it with tadalafil it's like I'm in high school again. It really increase sex drive and genital sensitivity as well. I find higher doses like 1mg melanotan2 work best for erections with around 20mg tadalafil.

The GF and I have been trying to take advantage of the sexual side effects by timing our doses but can't quite seem to get it right. Seems its somewhere around 2 hour post injection that I start sporting major wood but haven't really been able to capitalize on it.

Top Bottom