Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan and moles

Deltoidz

Banned
Does the melanotan itself cause the moles to appear? I got very dark during winter due to going on sunbeds for like 4month 3 times a week but didn't really get any moles would that mean i wouldn't get any with melanotan

Does the melanotan itself cause the moles to appear? I got very dark during winter due to going on sunbeds for like 4month 3 times a week but didn't really get any moles would that mean i wouldn't get any with melanotan

melanotan and a tanning bed are far different bro... i never got any in tanning beds either but definitely noticed it with melanotan... that's not to say you will but many have had it happen...

I have moles from MT2...my gf is always worried that I should get them checked..they go away after I'm off though

What was your dose?

it was high but they do disappear after you discontinue use... i just couldn't take the constant sickness from it and I used MULTIPLE companies... even at low doses it just wasn't agreeing with me... I got dark very fast but it was such an extreme change... It just was not for me...

it was high but they do disappear after you discontinue use... i just couldn't take the constant sickness from it and I used MULTIPLE companies... even at low doses it just wasn't agreeing with me... I got dark very fast but it was such an extreme change... It just was not for me...

Instead of using high doses like .5-1mg ED like alot of people do could i just do say 0.3-0.4 EOD or E3D and have no moles?

From what I have come to understand Dylan is the sickness comes from the bacteriostatic water. Using acetic acid for reconstitution seems to help the situation as does .09 sodium chloride.

Top Bottom