Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal Replacement and Protein shakes

circusgirl

Since it's become obvious I am eating waaaay too many carbs, and bingeing due to not preparing enough food (this is a stumblnig block with me as I have food issues and never seem to perpare enough), I'm considering buying somemeal replacement powder to make sure I can get in 3 quality protein meals a day and then maybe 2 or 3 shakes. This way I won't end up bingeing I hope because of being hungry at 3pm and not having enough food with me.

I also put protein powder in my oatmeal in the morning. Is this too much product and not enough real food?

I'm posting this in chat as I know way more folks post here than in diet discussion... I'm focussing on eating clean, and good protein intake, rather than specific cutting/bulking right now.

I don't know why you say it is obvious that you eat too many carbs, it's not as if I can see a picture, there are nothing but animals in your gallery, LOL!

I like MRPs too, but I don't use them during the work day because I don't have access to a blender. I do use protein powder though, plus I eat protein bars and snack on beef jerky (high protein, extremely low carbs/fat).

I don't think it's that big of a deal if you're not eating gigantic amounts and don't eat other sodium heavy foods often, especially if you get sufficient water intake.

The only reason I don't eat it occasionally is because it's like four bites for 20 bucks.

circusgirl said:
I also put protein powder in my oatmeal in the morning.
I do also...

circusgirl said:
Is this too much product and not enough real food?
[/B]

No, nutrients are nutrients unless constipation or the opposite
becomes a problem. I prefer to get most of my nutrition from
shakes, trying to focus on 2-3 good meals of food, rather than
worry about fixing food 6x/day.

the carbs in some MRP's are not so good if i remember....i wouldnt try to rely on them so much

i eat sandwiches a lot. easy to prepare,. stick a whole lot of meat in em, wholewheat or multigrain bread for low GI carbs, some veg for vit's and minerals. and u can eat them on the move which is essential for me

of course at the moment i;m eating the meat straight......that freaks people out. :D

AS FAR AS OATMEAL WITH PURE PROTIEN POWDER THATS GOOD BUT DO ANOTHER TWO PURE PROTEIN SHAKES AND ONE MORE MEAL WITH CARBS LIKE LUNCH CHICKEN AND RICE ORDER OUT.

HERE THIS IS MY MEAL PLAN FOR MY CUSTOMERS.

MEAL 1
OATMEAL WITH 22 GMS PROTEIN IN IT AND CHOPPED UP FRUIT

MEAL 2
PURE PROTIEN SHAKE

MEAL 3
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL NO SAUCE

MEAL 4
PURE PROTEIN SHAKE

MEAL 5
CHICKEN BREAST WITH STEAMED BROCCOLI

MEAL 6 (OPTIONAL)
PURE PROTEIN SHAKE

GET A MEAL EVERY 3 HOURS PICK ONE DAY A WEEK WHERE YOU HAVE A CHEAT DAY EAT WHAT YOU WANT GET CRAVINGS OUT THIS DIET WILL BURN FAT FOR ENERGY LEAN YOU OUT BUT ALSO BUILD MUSCLE.
MUST KEEP PROTIEN AT LEAST TO 5 MEALS A DAY CAUSE CARBS ARE LOW AND YOU WILL BURN YOUR MUSCLE IF YOU DON'T.

Top Bottom