Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal plan help

mcease

Hi,

I just got back into training after a long layoff. I am currently 6'4 220lbs. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass but rid myself of the weight i packed on my midsecion. Is gaining muscle mass and losing fat a realistic option to do at the same time?

I workout 4 times a week and do 3 days of cardio. I take in roughly 3000 calories on training days and 2400 on off days. My protien is roughly 260g with close to 200g of carbs and 100g of fat.

Can you suggest any imporovements? My meal plan looks like this:

- wake up (whey protien 1 scoop) then hit the gym (this is the only time i can get to the gym)
- after workout/Breakfast - Casein Protien 1 scoop (3 eggs 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oatmeal)
- Morning snack - 1 cup cottage cheese or deli slices & low fat cheese
- Lunch (two pieces whole wheat bread and low fat cheese with 4 slice turkey breast or extra lean ground beef hamburger paty and whole wheat bun or 4 slices deli meat, low fat cheese & 1 cup broccoli)
- Afternoon Snack - Low fat cheese or Cottage cheese
- Dinner (Chicken breast, fish, or top sirloin with 1 cup broccoli or other green veggies, and mixed green salad with oil and vinegar)
- before bed snack - cottage cheese and 2 Tbls flax seed

Top Bottom