Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Me again guys

S

solidj55

I havent tried my shirt again yet but I will either tomorrow or Monday. I think I have that worked out. I talked to my boy Donnie and he uses one when he competes and we are going to start lifting together on Monday. SO hopefully Ive got that worked out. But I have a question. My comp is on Septemeber 15 and that gives me roughly 5 weeks to drop weight. I am going to compete at 165 and right now my weight fluctuates from 170 to 168. When do you think I should start to lose those five pounds? I dont want to lose much or any strength so when and how should I do this. We will have early weigh-ins the day before so I can hopefully gain that weight back before the comp. What do you guys think?

You are good. As a solid 165'r your should be right at the weight you are right now.

I have talked to tons of people about how they cut weight. Some people actually diet slowly to gradually lose the weight and not cut to much strength. I, on the other hand, like the last minute cut. I have found it pretty easy to hit a dry sauna for 20 minutes and cut the weight that way. Weigh in and hit the buffet. Depending on your body you might be able to do this pretty easily. Big folks can cut 5 pounds much easier than lean people can.

I am lifting that day to. What meet are you doing?

The meet I am in is a small town meet. Its just a bench press comp not a full meet.

Top Bottom