Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MD6... GOOD or BAD?

The old formula was a great supplement. Killed my appetite, no jitters, but not as effective as real caffeine/ephedrine combined. Price was way too expensive though.

I am going to be alternating it with Xenadrine so chances are Ill receive great results. Being that both of those are excellend products for fat loss.

It's supposedly a really good product - great results, no jitters . But ya better stock up on it if ya like it.. Word on the streets is that theyre taking it off the shelves, because it works too good and competing w/ the real deal pharmaceutical fat burners

Are you serious BigDogg? Thats crazy I cant believe that theyll be taking it off the shelves. I definitely know that the ingredients are GREAT each one serves a specific function related to curbing your appetite and burning off unwanted bodyfat. I will keep you posted as to how it works fat-burning wise though.

MonStar1023 said:
Are you serious BigDogg? Thats crazy I cant believe that theyll be taking it off the shelves. I definitely know that the ingredients are GREAT each one serves a specific function related to curbing your appetite and burning off unwanted bodyfat. I will keep you posted as to how it works fat-burning wise though.

yeah dude. thats what i've been hearing. its a shame, all i hear is good things about the product too

Alternating md6 ,,and xenadrine Would be tha best way to go, that way you won't burn out tha receptors.

2 weeks xena, 2 weeks md
switch off w/ ephe and norephe

peace :fro:

Top Bottom