Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

maybe a stupid question..

Magick69

New member
but i am a newbie here....i have always wanted to know which type of gear Van Damme has used and Stallone now for rocky 6 because at 61 years old he has a very good body...
 
Yeah stupid question ,but I do know why you ask it....I went and seen the new Rocky and Stallone for his age looks great....I would assume he stays on HRT doseages year around and Im sure he also has a year round script for GH as well....anything beyond that who knows.
 
muscleup said:
Yeah stupid question ,but I do know why you ask it....I went and seen the new Rocky and Stallone for his age looks great....I would assume he stays on HRT doseages year around and Im sure he also has a year round script for GH as well....anything beyond that who knows.

i always thought stallone in rambo, rocky was great said that i prefer his wife for other reasons :p
 
shorinryu69 said:
but i am a newbie here....i have always wanted to know which type of gear Van Damme has used and Stallone now for rocky 6 because at 61 years old he has a very good body...

They both get their gear from Brad Pitt.
 
muscleup said:
Yeah stupid question ,but I do know why you ask it....I went and seen the new Rocky and Stallone for his age looks great....I would assume he stays on HRT doseages year around and Im sure he also has a year round script for GH as well....anything beyond that who knows.
agreed....'nuf said.
 
BigPun81 said:
They both get their gear from Brad Pitt.
I think the only gear Brad Pitt uses is a white powder.....and its not the homebrewing kind.... :evil:
 
Top Bottom