Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max ECA dose?

Vortex

hey
what u people think the max dose(a day) of ephedrine, fruit bromelain, caffeine and aspirin are?

I've read
ephedrine: 100mg
fruit bromelain: ???
caffeine: 1'000mg
aspirin: 4'000mg or 60-80mg/kg

my ECA pills contains 20mg ephedrine hydrochloride, 25mg bromelase(fruit bromelain), 200mg caffiene and 250mg aspirin
but it says max 3 pills a day.. I guess I could take 5 pills a day... or what?!?
btw, the product are called Dymetadrine 25+ (it's not the Dymetadrine Xtreme from AST)

stop reading this thread and post something! :mad:
well.. took 2 pills recently.. taking 2 more in 2 hours.. and 1 again 4 hours later.. well, if anyone would recommend not to do it, then say so =)

There are so many variables concerning what would constitute an overdose for each individual. Weight, age, cardiovascular fitness level, previous heart conditions, are just a few. Play it safe with this supp bro, it CAN really fuck you up- if you ABUSE it. The keyword here is abuse. I just use it for fat burning year round, with great results. I take them three times a day, one roughly every four hours. Your body builds up a tolerance to the speed-effect, not the fat burning effect over a long period of time. It is best to cycle it if you are looking for that jolt of energy effect.

Hmmmm.. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but I'd like to know the answer to your questions aswell vortex. So go ahead, be the guinni pig:D

how boring, just a bit shaking, sweating a bit more, and hard to get to sleep.. hmz.. :/
I must say I whas a bit dissapointet hehe :D
well, I think that Xenadrine are much better than the orginal/old ECA formula.. so gatta get it again asap

going to take 4 pills a day until the can are empty... think I could take many more if I spread then trought the day...

Highest I've ever gone was 150 mgs of ephedrine ( 6 25 mg pills) but that was just to stay awake one night at a night club. Usually 75 mgs a day does the job for me. I have taking up to 100 mgs for a week or two at a time if I want to get in shape for some sort of vacation or event.

Ephedrine hasn't been doing anything for me lately... i needed 200mg of it just to feel anything at all and that was pretty miniscule. I dont do it anymore now, just a waste if I dont feel it.

Top Bottom