sawastea said:Borette,
How was Europe? Did you hire any goobers? I haven't heard from you in like a week. You never send me any more PMs
Also, more importantly, WTF is up with the newsmiley,
erk: ???

MattTheSkywalker said:H
Also got to see more on London than I had on the last trip. Yesterday I got some shots for an upcoming trip to Asia. We're probably going to open a Shanghai office, maybe Singapore.
I am thinking of going to Argentina. I'll PM you on that.![]()
sawastea said:Curling,
I was unaware that you've been to Argentina. Great for you. Yes, the women are beautiful but let's not get ahead of ourselves, Matt is
Nothing compares to the Argentine cow beef, and I've had it all.
MattTheSkywalker said:Hey mang, sorry, been ridiculously busy post trip.
Europe was cool, we hired one marine finance / insurance guy, along with a lawyer, and interviewed about 12 others. We are in the process of buying a small company that we met with over there too. We're looking for permanent office space now - we have temporary space, but that building is being demolished at year's end.
We're actually thinking of setting up some desks on the floor of the Lloyd's building. It's expensive, but that's how one exerts a presence in the London market.
Got to do a little sightseeing this time. I saw Stratford (where Shakespeare is from) and Warwick Castle, which dates back to William the Conqueror, and was used by the earls of Warwick until the mid 1900's.
Also got to see more on London than I had on the last trip. Yesterday I got some shots for an upcoming trip to Asia. We're probably going to open a Shanghai office, maybe Singapore.
I am thinking of going to Argentina. I'll PM you on that.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














