Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Matthew Walker (Of the Sky)

I think MTS is pretty cool.

BrothaBilly - MTS always has a spare beer in his pocket if someone is a little dry. That's a friend indeed.

Sassy69 said:
I think MTS is pretty cool.

BrothaBilly - MTS always has a spare beer in his pocket if someone is a little dry. That's a friend indeed.

Sassy, THATS my point, he has a spare beer for us but given his talent, intelligence and drive, its selfish not to help more people with it. Why should just our online community be the beneficiary of his intellect.
Here's the deal, Im a crazy person by many judgements, Im responsible in my professional life and I could make alot more money but Im really good at what I do and I help my community, whatever community I choose to live in. Look, the paramedics that bring in the sick people and the medical staff that saves lives, many of them could make much more given the life and death decision making skills they learn on the job. BUT, they are rewarded by the fact the community is helped by the mere fact they are there.
Matt has skills, he should be a Governor, a Senator or President. He chooses to be CEO of some organization, probably with NO charity or contributary donations to help the community which feeds him his profits. Then buying you a beer does not make him proper in my opinion. He is a schmuck wasting his talent in pursuit of vanity and selfsatisfaction.
Im sure Id love the mofo, Im a big fan of the jerk and what he says, we agree, but he has the opportunity to do more yet he wont. Look, Ill never have the time to meet him, Im too busy for these things, but I would like to meet up with him and grab him like a lil brother in a headlock and say: "GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE WORLD"
MTS IN '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75th said:
Oh....Im afraid the karma store will be quite operational when your friends arrive......
Dont be too confident in this technological terror youve created. The power to give karma is insignificant next to the power of the force.

BrothaBilly said:
Matt pisses me off, so much wasted potential. A brilliant young man, that could change the world if he applied himself. Im not talking about making money, weve already established he can do that. But, his God-given talents applied to making the world better. Its a fucking waste of a leader who wont sacrifice his time to make the world a better place.
Fuck, politics is for heroes and I guess he aint one, just a greedy bastard looking to use his skills and intellect to line his own pocket rather than giving some of what was given to him back by problem solving with solutions. The country needs a MTS, not a Bush. Stupid selfish fuck.
They should raise taxes just for him to force him away from greed and give him community service as President b/c afterall, the whole US and the way it works is the environment in which he succeeded. Morally, he owes something back to the people who struggle with no health insurance in backbreaking labor day in day out, not sipping on champagne and meeting half the members of Ef for drinks.
He should grow up and help people, help those too caught in paying the bills and raising a family to help themselves. Be a real hero and give back all his money and then become the leader of the free world. It is the only right thing to do
wow!

I like Matty :rose:

Fuck you Bran....now his ego will require its own chair at dinner in Atlanta

The Shadow said:
Fuck you Bran....now his ego will require its own chair at dinner in Atlanta

Its own restaurant bor.

:)

Top Bottom