Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Ace vs Enanth

mattdan

Anyone done both?

I've only done Ace, my supp has a good deal on enanth right now.

Is there much difference other than the obvious?

I think people tend to agree the shorter the ester the better and the only real problem is injection frequency?

In test people prefer prop over enanthate/cypionate or the blend in sustanon
In tren people seem to prefer acetate over hexa or enanthate

Perhaps it would be the same for masteron.

BTW is acetate and propionate the same ester as I always thought masteron was the propionate ester not the acetate ester? Just come to the end of my masteron and now on tren and test.

I would think ace as they are utilized pre comp to control bloat better and masteron works better when body fat is lower. Think if using a long acting ester to get away with some bulking and youll be disappointed.

I think people tend to agree the shorter the ester the better and the only real problem is injection frequency?

In test people prefer prop over enanthate/cypionate or the blend in sustanon
In tren people seem to prefer acetate over hexa or enanthate

Perhaps it would be the same for masteron.

BTW is acetate and propionate the same ester as I always thought masteron was the propionate ester not the acetate ester? Just come to the end of my masteron and now on tren and test.

No, acetate is slightly shorter than propionate.

No, acetate is slightly shorter than propionate.

I know there is a difference but thought masteron was the prop ester, not the acetate ester?

It seems to be prop and enanthate esters. Haven't heard of the ace ester before - not to say it can't easily be done!

Thanks everyone, pretty much what I thought.

RE Ace vs prop. Ace isn't much more than a suspension.

In test I guess I'm one of the few that prefers cyp or enanth over prop. I don't mind injecting at all, my body just seems to react to the more stable levels better. I even have some HG prop amps right now and I'm using my cyp instead.

BTW, you're right it is Prop, not Ace. My mistake.

Not that it makes much of a difference. Prop and Ace are pretty close together.

Prop if your using it for some type of acute Cosmetic effect say the last 3rd of a cycle

use Enth if It is Part of the cycle for whatever reason ( ie DHT contribution stable)

Top Bottom