Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mast p and mast e. what differences did you notice

demoralizer

im gonna be running a blend of 150 mast e and 50 mast p this time instead of just mast p like i did last year. just wondering what type of differences i can expect? i wouldnt expect to notice much of a difference but i remember reading a few times that the two have different effects

I've ran them both multiple times. Only thing I notice is p works faster than e but that's obvious. They're the same exact steroid. The difference is the ester which doesn't make a difference on what the steroid does. It's like running test p or test e. more pinning and faster results. Pretty much it.

I've ran them both multiple times. Only thing I notice is p works faster than e but that's obvious. They're the same exact steroid. The difference is the ester which doesn't make a difference on what the steroid does. It's like running test p or test e. more pinning and faster results. Pretty much it.

This ^^^^.

I'm still new to the world of AAS, but one thing I've heard from some vets (guys who take this shit very seriously - not "this guy at the gym who is pretty big") is that they generally prefer the longer esters because it gives them more time to make a difference with their diet and hard work. Prop esters act quick and give a big bang, but you only get about 8 weeks of a cycle to maximize the benefit of it. That's great for someone looking for a quick result/change. By using a longer ester that allows for a longer cycle, you get more time to maximize the benefit of your hard work in the gym and the kitchen.

Not sure if any here agree, but I can see how that might be true for the really dedicated out there.

I'm still new to the world of AAS, but one thing I've heard from some vets (guys who take this shit very seriously - not "this guy at the gym who is pretty big") is that they generally prefer the longer esters because it gives them more time to make a difference with their diet and hard work. Prop esters act quick and give a big bang, but you only get about 8 weeks of a cycle to maximize the benefit of it. That's great for someone looking for a quick result/change. By using a longer ester that allows for a longer cycle, you get more time to maximize the benefit of your hard work in the gym and the kitchen.

Not sure if any here agree, but I can see how that might be true for the really dedicated out there.

I agree 100%. Building quality gains doesn't happen overnight. It takes time to build significant amounts of size and strength, and actually be able to keep it. When guys add rapid mass or strength the body has a hard time keeping it. When its slow and gradual your body is able to adjust to carrying the new weight, and your ligaments and tendons can support the heavier loads.

there's going to be arguments for both... if your running a cycle with all the proper ancillaries, not running certain compounds too long (like deca for 16 weeks) etc... then there are some really nice long cycles... obviously eq, primo, etc... are great to run long and can give some excellent quality gains... it just depends on the person, goals, etc... having sarms to run in between cycles makes it easier for me to run a longer cycle because there is something there to keep adding or holding gains in between cycle... If you run a strong pct and are smart with your cycle dosage, etc then there's no problem at all with longer cycles...

Top Bottom