Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Gas..... Emarassing Help!!!!

Re: cutting out the gas!

prittie said:
Start by using baking soda and water,but watch out this has lots of sodium-(salt).
For protein- try several chocolate bars,I noticed that each chocolate bar@11/2 ounces had 3 grams protein,and graham crackers has 1 gram of protein.
On the present problem of cutting the rug-(gas)a long time friend who is a male nurse came up with this idea and it works so well that everyone around you wonders where the smell came from as no noise was heard.
First go to a hospital supply store and purchase an enema tube with and inflatable cluff,once inserted up your anus,then inflat until it is comfortable,then take the tube and run it down your pant leg until it is near your ankle,use hospital tape to hold it in place on your skin. Now you will be able to pass gas and no one will know where it came from. The inflatable cluff allows you pass the gas without slippage out of your anus,a insurance policy that will allow you to pass gas without guilt!.

I think it would be more embarrasing if people found out I walk around with an enema tube stuck up my ass all day.

I think I'll just take my chances.

JC

Oh my god I know what you mean but this post is f**ing hilarious.

I don't know how long you have been on the shakes but it sounds like you just started drinking them. After a while your digestive track should handle them nicely. But for now stick to the advice the guys gave you.

Snake

Just sit back and enjoy!!!!

Funny story - I travel a lot with my job, so much that I am a Platinum Elite member and get upgraded to First Class almost all the time. On 2 seperate occassions, I have had so much gas that I have noticed 2 people around me putting thier blankets over their noses! The key is to keep a good POKER FACE and never admit anything. I imagine that most people know that it's me due to my size but without confirmation they are just unproveable allegations!

Another great idea is to periodically look around and make faces acting like you are disgusted as well. This also creates some "reasonable doubt" as to exactly who the Mad Farter really is.

ENJOY!!!!!!

Re: cutting out the gas!

prittie said:
Start by using baking soda and water,but watch out this has lots of sodium-(salt).
For protein- try several chocolate bars,I noticed that each chocolate bar@11/2 ounces had 3 grams protein,and graham crackers has 1 gram of protein.
On the present problem of cutting the rug-(gas)a long time friend who is a male nurse came up with this idea and it works so well that everyone around you wonders where the smell came from as no noise was heard.
First go to a hospital supply store and purchase an enema tube with and inflatable cluff,once inserted up your anus,then inflat until it is comfortable,then take the tube and run it down your pant leg until it is near your ankle,use hospital tape to hold it in place on your skin. Now you will be able to pass gas and no one will know where it came from. The inflatable cluff allows you pass the gas without slippage out of your anus,a insurance policy that will allow you to pass gas without guilt!.

LOL

That is funny as hell but at the same time it's clever

Top Bottom