Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass nutrition's MAG 10?

SmooThy5464

ok at massnutrition.com they are selling a bottle of mag 10 for $65 but it doesnt say how much is in the bottle so how much do i need for a 8 week cycle anyway also if u know, how much is in that bottle?? thanks guys please reply ASAP dying to get on this stuff be4 the summer...

Mag-10 only comes in 1 size which is 4.26 fl oz. or 2 weeks of their recommended dose. I am about to do a 2 week cycle of it at double the recommended dose (starting monday), and I think most people would double up on it so it is really only a 1 week supply for someone like me.

Also, I think max-results.net's price is $60 which is the lowest I have seen it. Rember though, if you buy it from biotest directly they have a 30 day guarentee, so if it doesn't work you can get your money back. I bought it from them direct for the first cycle, if it works I'm going to do another cycle and buy if from max-results.net. It is more expensive to buy from biotest (3 bottles for $200), but there is less risk.

Duff

sounds good man thanks let me know how ur results come out i will prob go with biotest for my first cycle too why not spend a lil more and be safe thanks alot man keep me posted on your results lata...

STUDLY,

MASSNUTRITION.COM LOWERED THEIR EVERYDAY PRICE ON THE MAG-10 TO $59.95!!!

JUST ORDERED FROM THEM 2 DAYS AGO. THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED THE WEBSITE PRICE YET BUT THEY ALSO THREW IN FREE SHIPPING. SEE WHAT THEY'LL DO FOR YOU. THEY NEGOTIATE VERY WELL.

THEIR TOLL FREE # IS 866-577-MASS

GOOD LUCK!!!

ripd2shred said:
STUDLY,

MASSNUTRITION.COM LOWERED THEIR EVERYDAY PRICE ON THE MAG-10 TO $59.95!!!

JUST ORDERED FROM THEM 2 DAYS AGO. THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED THE WEBSITE PRICE YET BUT THEY ALSO THREW IN FREE SHIPPING. SEE WHAT THEY'LL DO FOR YOU. THEY NEGOTIATE VERY WELL.

THEIR TOLL FREE # IS 866-577-MASS

GOOD LUCK!!!

cool thanks for the info man i gotta order some...

Top Bottom