Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Gaining Question - Shoulder Area

lacrosse206

Hey all,

I'm curious how to increase the muscle mass on the top-most part of the shoulder; just off the trapezoids, at the end of the collar bones. Not quite to the delts; just that seemingly jutting bone that ends up as the joint of your shoulder; the end of the collar bone.

Also, on the back side of the shoulder joint, just under the delts (rather, behind them) to the sides of the shoulder blades; the upper-outside joint of the shoulder blades where the piece juts out, the bone structure of the butterfly-shaped back except just the far, far outside regions as opposed to the easily attainable upper back muscles.

How can I achieve mass gain in these typically-bony areas, or how can I efficiently gain enough size to protect them efficiently (looking to gain mass to deflect blows in Lacrosse on the upper-shoulder/upper-back/collar-bone areas)

Thanks, I really appreciate it! (And I'm sure some others may be looking for similar advice!)

can't go wrong with compound lifts. this is the majority of my workouts and my shoulders are my best feature.

inclines, bench, militaries. go heavy and go big. lift big and eat big if you want to get big.

build consistency with compound lifts. aim for 3-5 reps each set .. never max out as you will just injure yourself and strain yourself. a much better workout is 3-5 reps heavy. you should know what kind of weight you can do for those reps. I also like to switch over to 8 reps when i do inclines or militaries.

Top Bottom