Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass building sets???

djregs

i've tired a vairiety of workouts and my buddy is gong to start to get huge. i don't know what i shoudl recomend to himf or size gains. high weight/low reps, but what type of sets? and what are drop sets exactly? i used to taper up in weight, but down in reps. what about that? thanks.

dj

3 sets of 8 reps is perfect for mass, but make sure its a lot of weight, enough so he has to struggle for the eighth rep.

total of 9 sets per body part
split them as you like
4-6 reps, increase oundage form week to week
Now that's Mass!!!

I'd suggest doing 12 sets per boddy part. 3 exercises with four sets each. A drop set is a set that you should do as a burn out, you should do it as your last set or last couple sets. start out with the normal weight and do it as many times as you can with out help, then drop the weight down about 20-50 pounds (depending on the lift and your strength) and again do it as many times you can. Keep doing this untill your at about 5-50 pounds and you next to no feeling in the muscle you're working. Then you're done.

Top Bottom