Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

male physique preference?

Average build, tall, moves sexy. Chilled guy who appreciates all the hard work I put into my hard body. Hey, that's my bf!

i dont think i could ever stay lean all year. some guys can add mass while staying like 7-8%.

thats what i cut down to in summer, IF im lucky.

Re: physique

rainbow22 said:
... so at 12% i look fat. since women store bodyfat in various areas but usually not the abdomen, it allows a female to look in shape with 12% bodyfat.

RECREATIONAL BODY BUILDER!

Definitely! I like a guy with lot's of muscles, but a little body fat on top of it. I don't want to date an anatomical diagram! Give ME 12%, or even 16%, if it's on top of enough muscle!

BTW - 12% *IS* in shape for a woman. Actually it's pretty lean. Normal, healthy bodyfat percentage for a non-competing "average" woman is about 18-24%, depending on age. The women that you seen running around that are NOT bodybuilders, but relatively lean and in shape are about 18-20%.

Sorry - hope I didn't ruin your perspective.

Fawn

Re: Re: physique

fawnmarie said:
...BTW - 12% *IS* in shape for a woman. Actually it's pretty lean. Normal, healthy bodyfat percentage for a non-competing "average" woman is about 18-24%, depending on age. The women that you seen running around that are NOT bodybuilders, but relatively lean and in shape are about 18-20%.

Fawn

True, very true. I've been active and athletic all my life and before I got into bodybuilding, my bodyfat hovered in the 18-22% range. I always wanted to be leaner than that though, to have more muscle definition so once I found out how to get there, I started working towards getting leaner. Now I'm around 15% and I get asked all the time how I got so toned and if I do cardio everyday, LMAO, yeah right! I tell those women, if that were true I'd have been this lean a LONG time ago! I'd really like to get to 12% but as strict as my diet is now, I'm not sure if it's realistic for me to get down that low, let alone try to maintain it. I sure would like to though! I got a friend (course she competes, I don't) who walks around 12% most of the time. I'm thinking, if she can do it, surely I can do it! I just may have to kick in more cardio to do it, whatever it takes. And here's me, rambling again...

I guess I'm another odd one. I like athletic guys on the smaller side-- cross country runners and soccer players are my favorite.

Top Bottom